Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Monday, December 8, 2008

Manny Pacquiao more than a boxer!

I was out on vacation last week so my hubby and I never got to watch the match between PacMan and DeLaHoya. I did however hear that the Philippines' very own, Manny Pacquiao, won another match that will certify and strengthen his rising star as one of the worlds best boxer ever.

But more than being a boxer, I see him as a persona that:

1. helps unite our country, the Philippines. He bridges my countrymen. The divide between the rich and poor of our country vanishes as soon as he enters the ring.
2. he acts as a peacekeeper. Crime and Traffic in Manila is drastically low on days of his match.
3. he is remains to be an inspiration. A vast number of my fellowmen is poor. Manny was once one and yet he has risen to be one of the most popular sportsmen in our country and in the world.

I commend this man for rising above poverty and making the most of his talents! More power Pacman!

Watch his story (part 1) below. (Uploaded in YouTube uploaded by Nhinjo)
NOTE: other parts of his story are in Nhinjo.


0 comments:

Live Traffic Map

Live Traffic Feed

Groups and Orgs

Join Pinay Bloggers' Forum I'm Pinoy Blogger


Credits

Photos:
*The Header photos are by the blog author.
*The photos feature two beaches of the Philippines, Puerto Galera and Boracay.
*The children in the picture are locals of Boracay, Philippines.


Blogger template:
The template is designed by http://www.ourblogtemplates.com/

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP